Jan 2, 2011 #1 M mikegeig n00b Joined Jun 30, 2010 Messages 11 So, I am waiting for SB to drop before buying a laptop. How long do you think it will be before we start seeing those?
So, I am waiting for SB to drop before buying a laptop. How long do you think it will be before we start seeing those?
Jan 2, 2011 #2 B Bravoexo n00b Joined Oct 13, 2004 Messages 62 This is the 6th day I've had my i7-2630qm powered HP Dv7-4290us.
Jan 2, 2011 #3 P pxc Extremely [H] Joined Oct 22, 2000 Messages 33,063 Yeah, I was just going to point out that they have been shipping and people are already able to buy them now.
Yeah, I was just going to point out that they have been shipping and people are already able to buy them now.
Jan 3, 2011 #4 E EngrChris Gawd Joined Dec 28, 2008 Messages 876 I'm still searching for information with business class, HP and Dell. Edit, Dell information rumors exist, nothing for HP. Last edited: Jan 3, 2011
I'm still searching for information with business class, HP and Dell. Edit, Dell information rumors exist, nothing for HP.
Jan 3, 2011 #5 M mikegeig n00b Joined Jun 30, 2010 Messages 11 I was wandering around Best Buy and noticed that a good portion of their current laptops are on clearance. I just didn't know if we would have days or months before we started seeing something.
I was wandering around Best Buy and noticed that a good portion of their current laptops are on clearance. I just didn't know if we would have days or months before we started seeing something.
Jan 3, 2011 #6 A acidic Gawd Joined Jun 25, 2005 Messages 952 those sandy bridge laptops are amazing, especially the power consumption
Jan 3, 2011 #7 M mikegeig n00b Joined Jun 30, 2010 Messages 11 I called Dell and they said that we can expect to see the new laptops in February.