• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

how long does it take to receive subscription features?

Journier

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Mar 29, 2003
Messages
1,299
sorry if this is said somewhere else but i didnt really see it?

already paid but no features yet, does it take a few hours?
 
It's all automatic on this end, but sometimes it can take a while to go thru on paypal's end, especially if you're having the funds drawn out of a bank acct. Have you received your paypal receipt yet? If so, you can forward it to kyle@hardocp.com (be sure to put something obvious in the subject line, like "GenMay Subscription"). If there's been a glitch on this end, he can manually activate you.
 
yea already got my receipt, its only been... 20 minutes though, should i just wait?
 
LOL, you're not anxious or anything, are ya? :p

I'd give it a couple hours at least. Since Kyle set it up on the vBulletin end, I'm not sure how often it updates.
 
well sorta, i need to ask many questions about home audio/ stereo asap :)

got to get something put into my shop asap.
 
One good thing is if you end up having to email/pm kyle he is pretty quick about fixing stuff.
 
swatbat said:
One good thing is if you end up having to email/pm kyle he is pretty quick about fixing stuff.
Generally, yes, he's pretty much a "johnny on the spot" kind of guy. :D

But he did just get back from Computex in Taiwan, so odds are he may have some catching up to do. ;)
 
is it linkied by email address? because i signed up yesterday and still dont have access i have the receipt from payapl ? ill make sure send him an email when i get home from work tonight.
 
orvil01 said:
is it linkied by email address? because i signed up yesterday and still dont have access i have the receipt from payapl ? ill make sure send him an email when i get home from work tonight.
It's tied to your nick here, which is why (for now at least) you can't buy a sub for someone else. When you go to pay, it brings up a paypal login screen, the only emaly addy it's tied to is the one you enter for your paypal acct.
 
The Paypal process may slow down dramatically over the weekend according the how your account is setup. To be fair, give it until tomorrow to go through the system and contacting Kyle. :)
 
this is sorta weird. every since i paid my subscription i have to relog in every time i come to hard ocp... but still no extra forums :/

weird.
 
MajorDomo said:
The Paypal process may slow down dramatically over the weekend according the how your account is setup. To be fair, give it until tomorrow to go through the system and contacting Kyle. :)

np, i didnt even think about it my days are all messed up my weekend is wendsday and thursday and i always forget sat/sunday are not normal business days.
 
Well I paypal'd last night too, no GenMay goodness yet. :(

I demand immediate access! :D j/k

PS, dub tee eff is KB Networks?!?! For a second I almost didn't paypal the money because I thought [H] got hacked or something... but then I figured it's only $5 that would I would be giving a haxor and it'd take too long to get an answer. :D
 
Yeah, I showed up this morning too and found genmay to be missing. I finally just up and bought the 30 year membership, since I've been dropping $5/year since it started anyways...

I guess I'll stick around :D
 
mdameron said:
PS, dub tee eff is KB Networks?!?! For a second I almost didn't paypal the money because I thought [H] got hacked or something... but then I figured it's only $5 that would I would be giving a haxor and it'd take too long to get an answer. :D

KB stands for Kyle Bennett. If I remember right he has the hardocp networks tied under a corporation under KB Networks but I could be wrong.
 
Back
Top