How Long Does It Take Dell To Ship A Laptop?

ReDgUaRd008

Limp Gawd
Hi i was wondering how long does it take dell to ship a laptop?. Cause my schools starts on the 29 and i ordered on the 15 at night. thankz for your time

mine was considerably faster than the estimated ship/arrival date given by dell.
i dont remember exactly, i think it was around 10-14 days from the time of order to arrival.

edit: i just checked, it was ordered 4/13 and arrived 4/27, so it took 2 regular weeks to build ship and arrive.

I ordered the 13th, it was scheduled to ship the 23rd and arrive 3-5 days later.

It shipped on the 17th and is in transit to the closest big city near me. I am expected to have the laptop tomorrow (19th).

I was told that Dell overestimates their shipping dates especially around this time of year (SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) So you should probably have your Laptop by the middle to end of next week. Feller that told me works in that department of Dell said basically it's to make up for the possible supply/demand of this time of year and that it is easier to explain why the product shipped earlier than later.

i ordered mine on aug.15th and they shipped it out on 18th.
it's arriving here 3pm or later. with nextday express.

yes!!!!!

took only 4days.

i called them like 5times and complained crazy.

and this is result yoo hoo.

can't wait

maxkilla said:
i ordered mine on aug.15th and they shipped it out on 18th.
it's arriving here 3pm or later. with nextday express.

yes!!!!!

took only 4days.

i called them like 5times and complained crazy.

and this is result yoo hoo.

can't wait

HAHA i called them and they upgraded to nextday ship so ill be getting it around the 25 hope sooner. but my carrying bag will ship on the 10 which sucks cause i dont wanna carry my new XPS 2 around the campus :( :mad:

My 9300 Took 7 days from order to having it in my hands(This inculdes weekends) Just make sure your order does not have any backordered parts and you will be good to go.

Back