• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

How is this wiring job?

It's OK. I prefer not to be able to see any ugly wires. If you have to see em, I'd rather have some sleeving or loom on them.

000_0017.jpg
 
SocceRich20, what case is that? It looks like a "dragon style" case, but the hard drives in sideways is throwing me. Nice and neat... looks nice.
 
The wiring job looks fine. However you might want to consider changing out your Power supply. Raidmax PS's have been known to not be the highest quality PS's out there. I woudl hate to see your nice system get hit by a over voltage, and kill your mobo/cpu. I would suggest you get a good name brand PS, and save yourself from trouble down the road.
 
I think he was referring to the rate my cables thread at the top of this forum...
 
Back
Top