• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

How is the stock cooler.

Joined
Apr 23, 2005
Messages
783
I just ordered a 2500k. I have not used a stock cooler in years for my own builds. Is the stock cooler for the 2500k quiet and adequate if I do not overclock? I may overclock one day but for right now I probably will not.
 
Back
Top