• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

How is the Dell 1905FP?

Unknown-One

[H]F Junkie
Joined
Mar 5, 2005
Messages
8,909
So I've been looking for a bigger flat panel (something around 19/20 inches), and I came across the 1905FP for only $373 :eek:
http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/...roducthighlights&sku=320-4113&c=us&l=en&cs=19

This thing is absolutely perfect, but two things strike me as odd about it.
1. The maximum resolution is the same as a 17 inch panel, but its a 19 inch.
2. The response time is 20ms.

Does anybody have any experience with this screen? I'll be using the screen for gaming, so if there is a better one I would love to hear about it.
 
AFAIK all 19" LCDs are 1280x1024. If you want a higher resolution you'll need a 20" or bigger. 19" LCDs are mostly for people who want the bigger picture ;). They also have the advantage of not needing an insane video card to play games at the native resolution.

20ms is pretty slow. There are a number of faster 19" LCDs out there.
 
Back
Top