How is Logitech mx700 for gaming?

Shadey216

Limp Gawd
Hey guys. I was looking to get a nice cordless mouse. I've been looking at the MX700 from Logitech, I've heard some good things and some not so good things from it.

I'm sure some people here have it. How does it run? I've heard they have a little bit of delay at first to get going. I mainly play FPS's and quick reaction time is a must. Anyone recomend a different cordless mouse?

Works great for gaming. Best cordless mouse out there. Only competition is the MX900.

/thread

Originally posted by NleahciM
Works great for gaming. Best cordless mouse out there. Only competition is the MX900.

/thread

Agreed. Absolute best. People yell about the weight - chances are they haven't owned it -- took me about 30 seconds to acclimate to it. Best ever.

great mouse just is hard to connect to the base , but thats with all cordless mice in my opinion:D

I prefer the MX500 over the MX700.

I traded a guy here my 700 for his 500.

I mean, honestly, when was the last time a cord messed you up?

Originally posted by anotherguy159
I prefer the MX500 over the MX700.

I traded a guy here my 700 for his 500.

whens the last time you could move the mouse from across the room?

Originally posted by lopoetve
The last time I used a corded mouse.

Also agreed. Been using this mx700 for song, a corded mouse hasn't messed with me for a while :D

Awesome mouse, I love it and wouldn't change to anything else.
The MX900 is just an overpriced bluetooth piece of crap.

As for weight you get used to it, when I first picked it up i was like WTF heavy, but now I love his fatty ass!

I love mine. The weight is actually nice, keeps it from sliding off the desk :)

Dido, you would have to pry mine from my cold, dead hands.

Also, it is particularly nice for folks with big hands. I find mouse mice to small.

I <3 mine.

just replaced my batteries with a 2000mwh or whatever set.

I'm running an MX500 on my lappy, and an MX700 on my gaming system. the 700 is perfect, and I greatly prefer it to the 500.

i really love mine. i got it in the cordless mx duo and having the added freedom of wireless is excellent. in all the games i play (fps, strategy... everything ^_^) i've never once found a hiccup. the mouse is ultra responsive, and i concur about the weight, but i don't even notice it now. in fact, i think it's a great help because now there is something to counterbalance my movements when i'm moving the mouse around.

Best mouse I've used. Very response for FPS'ers, but also accurate should you need to do any precision work. The weight never seemed to be an issue to me: Teflon the feet, and it glides effortlessly. Great, great mouse.

I have the MX310. The MX series is awesome. I still prefer cord over wireless. I've heard good things about the 700 though.

Not to thread crap or anything, but the microsoft intellimouse (bluetooth) is insane for gaming too. personally, i would use it over the logitech mx700 if it were rechargable. but if battery life isn't an issue for you, the microsoft is higly recommended. it came with my ms optical desktop bluetooth combo thingy...

I have the MX900 and dinovo keyboard, they own! Especially since i can sync my phone with my comp without having to buy a 65€ connection cable! Also i LOVE the keyboards functions and the keyboard itself.

There is no lag what-so-ever with it, it's the best Mouse ever.

/IoWnZa

Originally posted by anotherguy159

A cord would be kind of a pain
desk.jpg
here, where the computer is not very near the mouse. Putting the base station in a convenient place it a lot nicer than having a tight cord that gets in the way. And extensions are just a pain, let go of the mouse and unless the extension is attached somewhere the mouse starts to slide away.

Granted I did get the moust for $50 when it first came out, well under retail at the time. :)

Back