• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

How High Will This P4 Go?

AVAFREAK182

2[H]4U
Joined
Jun 10, 2007
Messages
2,645
I bought a Pentium 4 520J for $10 shipped on the forums here, and I was wondering how high I could get it.

It will be overclocked on a TP45 HP, under a lapped TRUE.

5GHz out of range :p?
 
I doubt you'll hit 5GHz, but 4+GHz should be doable since you've got good cooling, providing your mobo can supply the volts. Unfortunately that's a 90nm P4 so your headroom will be limited.
 
Hey,That chip is it stable @ that clock?What kind of motherboard do you have?Have You run prime 95 anf 3D 06 Futuremark on it?:)
Good Day
 
Back
Top