• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

How good is this sub?

Bop

2[H]4U
2FA
Joined
Oct 1, 2003
Messages
3,426
I was going to buy a Klipsch Sub-10 but I have an airsoft game coming up and I need to buy some new gear so I need something cheaper(like 200 bucks). I was searching around for a new cheaper subwoofer and came across the Yamaha YST-SW315 ( http://www.yamaha.com/yec/products/speakers/YSTSW315.htm )

How good is this sub? My PC room is fairly small. It is magnetically shielded which is a definite plus. I don't know if that power rating the posted is RMS or dynamic, anyone know?
 
Of course, but I cannot afford it now due to my airsoft hobby.

I just want to know if it relatively decent.
 
Back
Top