• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

How good is dell 2405?

hijynx54

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jul 11, 2005
Messages
256
I currently have a FPD1810 from gateway (18inch lcd) from about 2002-2003. It still is in very nice condition, but since I just gave my mother my old computer, she needs a monitor too (especially one that will fit in her work office without taking up a lot of space), so I recommended giving her my gateway and buying a new one.

I jsut saw there was a good deal on a dell 2405, and wanted to know if they are very good quality, good build, long life, etc.

Any input would greatly be appreciated, I was also looking at NEC since I hear those are amazingly good, plus I would not shine at a gateway since this past one has been so good. Though I do not get the same great coupon deal with those like I do with the dell. Any help woud be appreciated, thanks.
 
For what it's worth, nobody can tell you how well a monitor that hasn't been out for a year will perform as far as "long life".

This forum has plenty of stories about the 2405 in pretty much all other respects though.. It's not hard to find them. The response is mostly positive.
 
Back
Top