How get best image 2405FPw on xbox & 360

I have 2405FPW If I remember correct it's a V 1.9, how do I get best image and will 720P/1080i games movies look good?

Ive thought about XVGA2+ but not sure if it's good.

Use the component cables with the 360, and buy the component adapter for the original Xbox.

tenken said:
Use the component cables with the 360, and buy the component adapter for the original Xbox.

do you have this setup? if so how is the picture I play my xbox games through a widescreen 28" tv and it looks really good.. much better than the pics posted here which were from the 2405FPW and xbox/360.

also if pics could be posted it would be good. I'm surprised with the image quality when comparing PC to console grapgic on these screens :(

No I don't have the 2405, it's just common sense. I've also noticed that the components are much better than your only other HD option on the 2405, the VGA input. If you already have a 28" widescreen HDTV though, you should just stick with that. Why exactly do you want to use the 2405 for this when you already have a good TV?

when you say component adapter I assume you say mean a X2VGA+ or a HD-component cable for xbox right?

also the tv is a non hd-ready but the colors it gives are wery "natural".

Back