how does this BT thing work? keyboards n stuff

ullyeus

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Mar 28, 2002
Messages
6,615
ok, here is what I will shortly have:

two computers, both with a bluetooth adapter.

problem I am forseeing:

I will have a bluetooth keyboard and mouse,

now...if I setup one device to use that bluetooth mouse or keyboard....how do I "tell" the other computer to assume control of these devices???


I would ideally like to bind some key (ie: scroll lock) to toggle the devices between the two computers.

does this make sense to anyone else? anyone here use a bluetooth device in this manner?

if this doesnt make sense then ill try to explain further.
 
i know what you mean

I think the only way is to re-configure it each time
 
no you cant do this, and even if you could you'd have a hell of a time getting the mouse to work with the 3rd party transciever (or how ever you spell it). it may work if you can get the 2 computers to use the same channel, but i doubt it. since the mice arent encrypted, they could possibly be inter changeable, but for the more part you cant just flip a switch, and have it work else where
 
Back
Top