• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

How does a video card work?

Originally posted by Killa|3yte
waffles kekeke.

:(

Explain the origin of the term "waffles"? I saw it when curiousity got the best of me and I went to check out genmay, but have no idea what it's a reference to. :confused:
 
Originally posted by workingnonstop
Explain the origin of the term "waffles"? I saw it when curiousity got the best of me and I went to check out genmay, but have no idea what it's a reference to. :confused:

I don't know, i'm just a [M] copycat :(
 
badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger,
 
Bastardly snake-eating, mushroom popping, seductive dancing badgers.........
 
Originally posted by Brent
badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger,

mushroom mushroom?
 
hi2u genmay on the [h]

I think this was about video cards, and how they work.

must have something to do with badgers.
 
Originally posted by camelmix
:pics:

pinky.gif


:drool:
 
Insert water into computer, then turn on the power.

You should defiently see some kind of reaction.
 
Originally posted by Tony Montana
never mind i figured it out, you just plug int he monitor/

Your voltage rails are too low.

Splice a cord off of a lamp, plug it in and hook it up to all the yellow/orange wires. (In that order :) )
 
Back
Top