• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

How do you transfer your 24" LCD?

yoshi9784

Limp Gawd
Joined
Sep 7, 2004
Messages
138
If you ever need to take your 24" widescreen LCD with you to a LAN or something, how do you guys transport your monitor safely and in a scratch-proof manner? I know of gear grip cases; however, they do not manufacture a case for 24" widescreen LCDs.
 
I put the orginal soft plastic bag over it to keep from getting light scratches and then prop it at an angle in the back seat to prevent movement while driving.
 
I suggest not to transport it and get you a cheap crt for your lan advnetures. Simple fact is movement and bumps is what will give you more dead pixels.
 
Shane said:
I suggest not to transport it and get you a cheap crt for your lan advnetures. Simple fact is movement and bumps is what will give you more dead pixels.

Or just be very fucking careful. Have fun hauling your CRT around, I did that for 2 years and im retired, thank you very much.
 
Phantron said:
Or just be very fucking careful. Have fun hauling your CRT around, I did that for 2 years and im retired, thank you very much.
OMGOMGOMGOMG2YEARSOFCRTHAULAGEOMGOMG

Hard work...
 
Back
Top