• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

How do you qpackers carry your computer?

adri1456

Gawd
Joined
Jan 15, 2004
Messages
527
Like the title says, how do you qpackers carry your qpacks? Can you show your ideas?
 
I cradle it under my arm, and carry my bag that hold everything else over my other shoulder.
 
I hold it horizontally, just like if it were on the ground, with one hand on the handle and one hand underneath the back.
 
My H20-cooled one I carry under one arm like a football. My work Q-Pack I use a strap-on handle thingy-doo.
 
I carry it like you would carry a tray. I put the keyboard on top of it when carrying :)
 
Steeeeve said:
I carry it like you would carry a tray. I put the keyboard on top of it when carrying :)

Hey thats exactly how i carry mine but i do a balancing act since i have other junk as well. mouse and a couple boxes with some of my disks and extra cables (for emergencies).
 
I hold it by the handle in my right hand, and put my left hand in the back under the raised up area near the mobo tray. I have carried it by just the handle with no ill effects as well, but I feel safer with two hands.
 
I just got my casegrips after a screwup with USPS, and my impressions are good so far. It enables me to carry it regularly safely, and it even included a shoulder strap.

I'll upload pics soon.
 
Back
Top