• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

how do you pronouce klipsch

lol i always wondered this but felt emarassed to ask
 
Clip-sh

is how i always say it. why cant they stick to easy names like logitech, and sony
 
compslckr said:
Clip-sh

is how i always say it. why cant they stick to easy names like logitech, and sony

Even Logitech though, some people say "log-ih-tech", and some say "log-ee-tech".

Sony is pretty tough to screw up, though I'm sure it's been done.
 
i used to say it like: Clip-Esh but then i looked at the spelling and now its Clip-sh

People could screw up Sony like: Sunny
 
bjornb17 said:
i used to say it like: Clip-Esh but then i looked at the spelling and now its Clip-sh

People could screw up Sony like: Sunny

haha...just noticed your sig, I am a junior in M.E and private pilot as well....


END useless chatter sorry ;)
 
sigh...


i work at Best Buy in Home Theater, i've seen good names butcher on a daily basis

"Do you have the Sawny Weeja TV"?

"Whats the difference b/w Plasma, Dilp (really pronounced D.L.P.), and Hid-TV (HDTV)?"

"Do you sell Bosee (Bose) speakers?"

"What is the difference b/w this Klih (KLH) and this Yamahay (Yamaha) receiver?"

"Is the Toshibo (ToshibA) any good?"

"How about the Samsunj?"


sigh...
 
stumpy said:
haha...just noticed your sig, I am a junior in M.E and private pilot as well....


END useless chatter sorry ;)

that makes you one cool guy :D my AIM is BjornB17 if you wanna talk about it :)
 
Clip-sh

That's how it looks to me...but I could be wrong. After all, I'm the one who pronounced "melee" as "mel eee" instead of "may lay" for about 6 years...
 
Deadlierchair said:
Clip-sh

That's how it looks to me...but I could be wrong. After all, I'm the one who pronounced "melee" as "mel eee" instead of "may lay" for about 6 years...
I did that for a while too... :p

I also pronounced Lian Li, Lyan Lye, until I saw a thread a while back in the case modding forum.

But yeah, I have always sayd Klipsh. ;)
 
It's a German word, so just like you'd normally pronounce it based on it's spelling :D

Clip-sh is right.
 
lol funny how i also used to pronouce lian li as lian lai, and i used to pronouce melee as
meee leeee
 
Back
Top