how do you post your farm

lehmann

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Feb 8, 2005
Messages
1,362
I wanna post some pictures but have no idea how you do that. Remember im sloooow! lol
 
just upload your pictures to imageshack.us after making an account there.. then add the pictures to your post on one of the 3 post your farm threads that are in this subforum by clicking on the little picture icon in the top of the text window when your posting..
 
I use photobucket myself, imageshack is always slow for me
 
I use photobucket as well, free signup. Just upload your images and get the direct link code and click the Insert Image button on your message box and post away!
 
photobucket.. imageshack.. theres 100's of different hosting sites.. though i like imageshacks user interface better then photobucks so i just deal with it being slow..
 
I use ImageShack but any of the free ones work.
You just upload the image and copy the code they provide to post it in forums.

Back when it was new and stock. :p
 
I use my own web server cuz I'm [H]ard like that.

Seriously though if you can get them to your computer just make an account at one of the sites listed above. When you make a post click on the image button (the one with the mountains on it) and it will ask for a url. Just copy the one from whatever site you chose and your done.
 
I use my own server as well, same one I use for my personal website :)
 
Back
Top