How do you manage Exchange features on a Windows 7 computer?

KapsZ28

2[H]4U
This is for Exchange Server 2003. On Windows XP, I would install the Admin Pack and then pop in the CD for Exchange 2003, but only install Exchange System Manager. This would allow you to modify mailbox capacities, email addresses, etc through the Active Directory console.

So how do you do this with a Windows 7 OS? The Admin Pack doesn't include anything to manage Exchange and sadly I lost my Exchange 2003 CD, so I can't even see if it works on Windows 7. Although I kind of doubt it does.

I'm not an exchange guru, but usually the management tools work with newer operating systems or Microsoft releases new ones for the new operating systems.

Is this what you need? If not, poke around on the exhchange download site and you'll find it, I'm sure...

I'm not an exchange guru, but usually the management tools work with newer operating systems or Microsoft releases new ones for the new operating systems.

Is this what you need? If not, poke around on the exhchange download site and you'll find it, I'm sure...

I tried that one, but it doesn't install on Windows 7.

I've had no luck getting anything to work for this. I just remote in to our Exchange server to do my maintenance.

I've had no luck getting anything to work for this. I just remote in to our Exchange server to do my maintenance.

We have analysts that just need access to modifying mailbox size limits. I guess they will need to keep an XP box to do the work.

Is there anywhere I can get Exchange System Manager for Exchange 2003? I know it can be installed from the Exchange 2003 CD, but I can't find my CD and it is driving me nuts.

Back