• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

How do you get refunded for a return?

james111

Limp Gawd
Joined
Oct 11, 2005
Messages
202
Noob question, but I just returned a 2005fpw and the delivery guy just came to pickup...... how exactly do I get my money back now??

btw, paid by credit card when I bought the monitor.
 
They'll post the money back to your CC a little bit after they receive the monitor. I don't remember exactly how long it was.
 
Back
Top