Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Is there a special cleaning product that must be used? Also, what sort of rag/cloth can be used. Obviously I don't intend to give it a wipe with my T-Shirt. Surely there must be a definitive way to clean them?
I just received my LCD from Fedex, and I went to Office depot/max, and purchased a soft cloth made for lcd's, and a spray for electronics (which is also safe for lcds) and i spray the cleaner on the cloth and gently wipe the screen with my non-abrasive cleaning cloth. There are wipes that you can use that are pre moistened and you can use those, I just got the cloth because you can wash it and in the long run it is cheaper, also the liquid is a spray that spray into a foam.