I wasnt really sure where to put this, but I'm sure it will palced in the proper location.
What I am wanting to know is how do I set which display programs (games mainly) launch on? For instance right now I want Marc Ecko's Getting Up and Need for Speed to launch on my TV (which is set up as the 2nd display), but I want Empire at War and Call of Duty 2 to launch on my PC monitor.
The only way I know how to do this is to either set the video card to clone mode (which messes up the resolution on the TV) or manually go into my display properties before I launch each game and set whichever display I want as primary , but this is kind of inconvinet (PC and TV are in different rooms), and messes alot of things up (media center, start menu, program icons).
Anyone know a better/easier way?
What I am wanting to know is how do I set which display programs (games mainly) launch on? For instance right now I want Marc Ecko's Getting Up and Need for Speed to launch on my TV (which is set up as the 2nd display), but I want Empire at War and Call of Duty 2 to launch on my PC monitor.
The only way I know how to do this is to either set the video card to clone mode (which messes up the resolution on the TV) or manually go into my display properties before I launch each game and set whichever display I want as primary , but this is kind of inconvinet (PC and TV are in different rooms), and messes alot of things up (media center, start menu, program icons).
Anyone know a better/easier way?