• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

How do you add those colored [H]’s?

Mayhem33

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Oct 12, 2004
Messages
1,204
Can someone explain to me what those represent and how I can get them. :eek:

help.gif
 
Yeah, I think its a cool feature.


of course, until it's a bit more user friendly, I wont use it much.
 
Back
Top