• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

How do the 8800 overclock?

blade52x

2[H]4U
2FA
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
3,230
I know they are powerful enough as they are, but I'm just curious, if anyone has overclocked them, how overclockable are they?
 
From what im hearing the 8800GTS are better OCers (possibly because of the lower heat output).
 
I haven't had a lot of time to play with it yet, but so far 630/1050 seems stable on my GTX. Tomorrow I'll try pushing it further.
 
Back
Top