• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

How do I shield my speakers?

Byrnie

n00b
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
48
Ok I have the Z5500 digitals from logitech and they're causing a little distortion on my monitors so I want to know some easy ways to shield the subwoofer's emf so it stop distorting my monitor. Any ideas? What's a good material for shielding that I can just lay on top of the subwoofer or wrap the subwoofer in?
 
the speakers are a foot below the monitor, do you think that's more than enough space?
 
Back
Top