How do I see the temperature

micah

Limp Gawd
Howdy
I have my MSI FX5900XT now installed and running great. However I can not figure out how to see the temp on it. From what I have read about this card and all the 5900 it has a built in temperature probe of some kind that should be showing me the temps of things. However I can not find them.
I have enabled coolbits and all and still can not find where to see the temps at.
Can anyone tell me how ?

I would think that the card came with software/drivers so that you can monitor it? That would be the only way. Check out the software and see whats on the disks.

Well I guess I will have to contact the tech department.
I have their program and all and where the temps should be it is blank. So it has to be I have done something wrong or not done something. Or something is messed up on my brand new card here. Damn everything was going great and then I got to this and it is bugging me as I know it should be working lol.

From what I have read also after you enable coolbits you should see a tab for temp in there also and I can not find it. That was what I was sort of asking here if anyone know what I needed to do to be able to see that in there.

O, OK. I haven't really had any one of those cards. As long as you didn't overclock the card, you should be fine heatwise. All video cards these days have heat sinks on them, so even if you had no cooling in the case, you'd be fine. Send an e-mail to them, I'm sure they'll be happy to respond. Let us know what they say.

Back