• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

How do I see 3dmark scores?

bobsaget

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Jan 24, 2004
Messages
4,403
I want to be able to look up 3dmark scores on computers with all kinds of hardware.

Like maybe I would like to compare the 2.4c to the 2500+, or maybe I want to see how a better CAS lat. effects FPS, etc...


How do I do this???
 
I dont know of any universal page with all that info so i think your going to have to look it all up manually.
 
Back
Top