• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

How do I run crysis built in benchmark

FlyinBrian

Gawd
Joined
Jul 1, 2004
Messages
733
Hey guys I apologize if this is not the right place but I am testing my radeon 4870 on crysis and I dont know where to go to use the in game benchmark. Also how can I make sure it is runing in dx10 mode and not dx9.

Thank you
 
Interesting. I tried the Edge-detect AA and it seemed faster than regular AA which doesnt make sense seeing as how this game is so shader heavy.
 
There are .bat files in the Bin32 and Bin64 folders of Crysis to run the benchmarks.
 
I would recommend what Darkatom suggested. It makes the benchmark process far easier.
 
Back
Top