How do i paint a laptop?

P!rate

Move Like a MoFo
Im inheriting a e1705 or maybe 1505, i forget, anyways, its not in BAD shape but i want to repaint anyways, what kind of paint would i need to do this? keep in mind its plastic.. Can anyone give me some steps, like do i need to sand and stuff?

Krylon Fusion is good paint to use on plastic, however I'm not sure if it comes in a glossy finish.

I would suggest against painting the palm wrest of the laptop, I would imagine the paint would eventually rub off.

just dip it into the paint bucket
works for me, never could get the damn laptop to boot again but it sure looks good now :D

Krylon Fusion is good paint to use on plastic, however I'm not sure if it comes in a glossy finish.

I would suggest against painting the palm wrest of the laptop, I would imagine the paint would eventually rub off.

You can go ahead and paint the palm rest on a laptop, though waiting for about 2 to 4 weeks for the paint to cure would be wise. Hell, you can go the more complicated route and clearcoat it or take the easy way out and put a film protector on that area.

You can go ahead and paint the palm rest on a laptop, though waiting for about 2 to 4 weeks for the paint to cure would be wise. Hell, you can go the more complicated route and clearcoat it or take the easy way out and put a film protector on that area.

meh.. set your oven on 200* and let it bake a little bit.

Back