• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

How do I make invisible text?

Status
Not open for further replies.

InorganicMatter

[H]F Junkie
Joined
Oct 19, 2004
Messages
15,461
I seem to remember someone saying that color 2222 is the same as the background, thus you can make invisible highlight-to-read text. How do I go about doing this? I tried:

Code:
[COLOR=2222]
and
[COLOR=#2222]

And it was a no-go (made it white). What'd I do wrong?
 
Post in black to match the background. (post in black) and highlight it to make it visible :)
 
Like this? <------------------- Highlight to the left of this arrow

It's color # 222222 Tags look like Like this[/ color], without the space between the slash and color in the closing tag. That's how OSUGuy98 does it in Distributed Computing.
 
'invisible writing' is still covered under the same forum rules, so don't get any cute ideas ;)
 
MajorDomo said:
'invisible writing' is still covered under the same forum rules, so don't get any cute ideas ;)
Highlight:
I know it, it's mainly for posting spoilers. Thanks.

Now I'm going to use my new and shinty thread-locking ability! BEHOLD!

3...2...1...LOCK!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top