How do I make Fold server play nice....

ICE_9

2[H]4U
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
3,459
My KVM works great on all the Windows systems I have. Fold server however will not recognize the mouse unless I plug in a USB mouse into it. Anyone have success using a KVM on fold server?
 
Silly question, but have you checked the settings in the bios on that machine?

Just a thought ;)
 
Run X Setup to reconfigure the I/O devices. Make sure you have a PS/2 (IMPS/2) mouse selected instead of USB. Maybe it was already set up like this, but in case that was the problem, it might help.

Those directions are from a DSL system, but since u_m's foldserver is based on DSL, that should work.

edit: for me, X Setup can be found through the desktop menu (System -> X Setup), or at '/usr/sbin/xsetup.sh'.
 
DatHak512 said:
Run X Setup to reconfigure the I/O devices. Make sure you have a PS/2 (IMPS/2) mouse selected instead of USB. Maybe it was already set up like this, but in case that was the problem, it might help.
What he said. Sorry I missed this thread.

 
Back
Top