I currently have:
VIA KT400A CHipset Based "KT4AV" for AMD Athlon XP
512mb ddr pc3200 mhz400 ram(ocz)
geforce4 mx440
some old crappy cddrive and hd
300W P/S
I am updating to a:
VIA KT400A Chipset Based "KT4AV" for AMD athlon xp cpu's
512mb ddr pc3200 mhz400 ram(ocz)
Chaintech nVIDIA GeForce 6600 Video Card, 256MB DDR, 128-Bit, DVI/TV-Out, AGP 8X, Model "SA6600" -RETAIL
Seagate 120GB 7200RPM IDE Hard Drive, Model ST3120026A-RK, Retail
Rosewill BLACK 52X32X52 CDRW Drive, Model RR-521, Retail(i know its only a CDRW but its all i want, i know that much)
Microsoft Windows XP HOME Edition With Service Pack 2 -OEM(i need to get this damn dutch version off my comp)
I would've gotten a PCI-express and f***'d up if my brother didn't tell me my mobo can only use AGP video cards.
All help is appreciated! Thanks!
VIA KT400A CHipset Based "KT4AV" for AMD Athlon XP
512mb ddr pc3200 mhz400 ram(ocz)
geforce4 mx440
some old crappy cddrive and hd
300W P/S
I am updating to a:
VIA KT400A Chipset Based "KT4AV" for AMD athlon xp cpu's
512mb ddr pc3200 mhz400 ram(ocz)
Chaintech nVIDIA GeForce 6600 Video Card, 256MB DDR, 128-Bit, DVI/TV-Out, AGP 8X, Model "SA6600" -RETAIL
Seagate 120GB 7200RPM IDE Hard Drive, Model ST3120026A-RK, Retail
Rosewill BLACK 52X32X52 CDRW Drive, Model RR-521, Retail(i know its only a CDRW but its all i want, i know that much)
Microsoft Windows XP HOME Edition With Service Pack 2 -OEM(i need to get this damn dutch version off my comp)
I would've gotten a PCI-express and f***'d up if my brother didn't tell me my mobo can only use AGP video cards.
All help is appreciated! Thanks!