• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

how do I know about dual channel?

holycpu

Limp Gawd
Joined
Apr 7, 2005
Messages
393
ok, local comp store build this rig for me and they screw up alot * and accuse me OCing my comp while they give me a BIOS locked computer.

I brought 2 gb of ram, only get 1 gb back n they say i only bring 1 gb.....

I told them to exchanges the fans for me on e-mail, they said OK but when I get my system, they said oh, you can change it urself, they are too lazy to do it.....

So there is a lesson, NEVER go to a local comp store that your tutor/relative/friends say "I know the manager who work for that store" cux if it screw up, you can't complain/argue cux you don't want things to turn ugly.

I got 2 x 512MB ram, and I specifically ask them to run it in dual channel...so I want to ask, how can I check if those 2 sticks of mine are running in dual channel? Where can I tell from my computer? What program can show me that I am actually running my ram in dual channel?

CPU= 3700+ San Diego


Thank You
 
holycpu said:
I run the benchmarks, but somehow it shows alot of other CPU and mobo combo and it only support up to a64 3500+ as it only shows up to 3500+.

Look =like it records so many benchmarks ?
yes, the one that is colored differently and in bold is yours :D
 
Back
Top