• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

How do I find out my PCs temperature?

Gary King

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jun 9, 2004
Messages
313
How can I find out my PCs temperature? What features does it need to have for me to be able to do this, anyways?
 
What motherboard do you have? Alot of motherboards now a day's come with software thats let you monitor it. If not download Motherboard Monitor.
 
When I power up my computer it goes to a BIOS screen that shows my CPU and regular computer temp. Then I have to press F1 and it goes to Windows.
 
you can try using speedfan...but i've had a lot of problems with it. I'm going to agree with the other poster and say that your motherboard may already have one on the cd. If you have an ASUS board then you're set because you get PC Probe, which is a lot better than speedfan. These programs will show your computers' temperature while in windows while it is under stress unlike the regular BIOS one that shows it when it is starting up.

...Dan
 
Back
Top