Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
I'm not sure what you are asking. vsync is something that is usually set by games. Drivers by default won't override the setting unless you tell it to (even then not always). Since you have a GMA3100, I kind of assume you aren't talking about games, in which case I have no idea what you are asking.