Dec 1, 2013 #1 S Shamb1es [H]Lite Joined Oct 7, 2009 Messages 93 I've gone through most of the user CP options and haven't seen anything allowing me to. Where can I find this? Thanks.
I've gone through most of the user CP options and haven't seen anything allowing me to. Where can I find this? Thanks.
Dec 1, 2013 #2 D Dreamerbydesign Supreme [H]ardness 2FA Joined Feb 3, 2008 Messages 7,336 You can pm Steve and see but I do not think it is a normal user option.
Dec 1, 2013 #3 FrgMstr Just Plain Mean Staff member 2FA Joined May 18, 1997 Messages 58,534 We do not delete accounts. Would you like me to close it?
Dec 1, 2013 #4 S Shamb1es [H]Lite Joined Oct 7, 2009 Messages 93 That would be great thanks. It'll put my OCD to rest.
Dec 1, 2013 #5 CommanderFrank Cat Can't Scratch It Joined May 9, 2000 Messages 75,399 Your account has been closed.