• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

How do I check the temperature?

geckoman

Limp Gawd
Joined
Feb 9, 2003
Messages
325
I know I can't exactly stick a thermometer in my PC's ass.. I'm using a new ecs nforce3-a mobo with AMD 3200+ cpu.. I've adjusted the fsb a little bit (up to 215), and want to keep track of the temp.. is there anything built in that measures the temp, or do I need to buy something separate?
 
geckoman said:
I know I can't exactly stick a thermometer in my PC's ass..
I dunno why I thought that was so funny but thats the best laugh I've had all week :D
 
speed fan will pick up temps on almost any mobo that has a sensor, it even picks up my laptop and even hdds/video cards
 
Back
Top