How do I check GPU voltage?

truffle00

2[H]4U
I can only get a bit over 500 MHz core on my X800 Pro VIVO. While I know that overclocking is not guaranteed, I want to make sure that my core voltage is not the problem. My first question, then, is how do I check on the core voltage to see what it is at right now? Past that, how would I go about increasing the voltage if it a Pro and not an XT voltage?

Thanks in advance.

gwai lo said:

You mean what BIOS am I using? The stock one, since Gigabytes come with 16 pipelines enabled by default. If you mean that I should check with the card BIOS, well, I don't know how to do that which is why I am asking :)

I meant you should be able to check in your bios. Just put it in question form...meh it's hard to get people to read the right tone. *shrugs*

you need a multimeter to test ur voltage on ur CARD. this ISNT the agp voltage in your bios. and you cant change the card voltage in the bios or a bios flash. a different bios might give u a tad more stability but highly unlikely.

you can pick up a multimeter at radio shack for 20 bucks for a digital one.

gl

whoa guys. aI've hgavd a few to drink but are you telling me thatfrt thre is on way to juist check what irtt's at right now? rrwa;;lly?

I guess I'd like to know before I start one any extreme moddignm...

dude, he just linked to how to do it.

also, DON'T be driving any vehicles with those drinks floating around.

Back