• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

How did you learn x86 Assembly Language?

{NcsO}ReichstaG

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Aug 13, 2004
Messages
1,768
hey,
I have been studying High Level languages for some time now and have started to think about Assembly for Windows, x86. What do you think is the best way to get started on this path?
-Thanks
 
{NcsO}ReichstaG said:
hey,
I have been studying High Level languages for some time now and have started to think about Assembly for Windows, x86. What do you think is the best way to get started on this path?
-Thanks
This is a little off topic for the Displays forum...

I learned ASM in University.
 
Punisher77 said:
This is a little off topic for the Displays forum...

I learned ASM in University.
Oh CRAp. I meant to post this in the Web Programming forum. Did not realize i was in the wrong section :rolleyes:
Can a moderator move this to the Webmastering/Programming section please.
-Thanks
 
{NcsO}ReichstaG said:
Oh CRAp. I meant to post this in the Web Programming forum. Did not realize i was in the wrong section :rolleyes:
Can a moderator move this to the Webmastering/Programming section please.
-Thanks
.... or you could take the responsibility and delete this thread and re-post in the correct forum..... ... just a thought....
 
Back
Top