How did he do this?

two words: adobe photoshop

what he probably did was took three pics of himself in 3 different postitions, took a picture of that hall, and then edited all the postitions he was in into the hall picture.

K Scott said:

what he probably did was took three pics of himself in 3 different postitions, took a picture of that hall, and then edited all the postitions he was in into the hall picture.

What I just quoted.

He has two identical brothers, a triplet if you will.

K Scott said:

yea thats it if you look carfully you can see some bad cuts(well they look like bad cuts)

Scotty_SFF said:
yea thats it if you look carfully you can see some bad cuts(well they look like bad cuts)
1037584887lod6cl9.jpg

....actually I wouldnt say they were terrible....but if you work with photoshop its easy to see cut n paste jobs. I mean really.....who has perfectly flat hands and knees? :rolleyes:

DarklightShyne said:
the triplet in the back is missing toes, too :)

Shhhh... That triplet is very sensitive about his missing toes. It was a horrific lawn-mowing accident, which he'll unfortunately never be able to forget. :(

Jerome36 said:
Shhhh... That triplet is very sensitive about his missing toes. It was a horrific lawn-mowing accident, which he'll unfortunately never be able to forget. :(
Not to mention it ruined his ballet career.

did you cut and paste you out and put it on the pic? isnt it hard to select just the body in PS? theres gotta be an eaiser way.

If you look closely at the third pic the left-most and center copies are pasted in there. Look at the edges, the just do not look natural - too sharp. The others pics are ncie though.

Retardo said:
did you cut and paste you out and put it on the pic? isnt it hard to select just the body in PS? theres gotta be an eaiser way.

In case you're not joking, I would like to point out to you that, for an image such as this you do not have to select just the body. Just make sure you surround your toes! :D

Actually, the easiest way to do that is put the camera on the tripod so it does not move at all. Make sure it stays perfectly still the whole time during your photo shoot. Just take one picture of yourself in one position, the next in a different position, etc..

Next you put the 3 or more images into layers and stack them up. Then, put some transparency like 50% on each layer so you can see thru them. Then, take your airbrush eraser tool to go around the outside of your body, and you don't even have to do a perfectly fine trace around the outline of yourself. You can include the shadows and everything. If you have some of yourself too close together, you can just use some alpha and blending. Then once you are done, you can set the alpha levels back to 100% on the layers you need to make it look like a solid image.

w1retap said:
Actually, the easiest way to do that is put the camera on the tripod so it does not move at all. Make sure it stays perfectly still the whole time during your photo shoot. Just take one picture of yourself in one position, the next in a different position, etc..

Next you put the 3 or more images into layers and stack them up. Then, put some transparency like 50% on each layer so you can see thru them. Then, take your airbrush eraser tool to go around the outside of your body, and you don't even have to do a perfectly fine trace around the outline of yourself. You can include the shadows and everything. If you have some of yourself too close together, you can just use some alpha and blending. Then once you are done, you can set the alpha levels back to 100% on the layers you need to make it look like a solid image.

This is what I was thinking. If you just take 3-4 pics without moving the camera, you don't have to worry about cutting the outline of the body.

you sir are smart. ive got the next week off from school, lets see what i can come up with

The first one is an easy chop, done poorly. He really didn't have to cut himself out of the background like he did if the background was the same in each image, he could have done a rough cut around him and then either lined it up perfectly with the other background (if the image was uncompressed and the camera was mounted) or just blended the seam into the background.

if anyone wants to try this, make sure the camera doesn;t change any bit. if you can assure that then you can crop put a larger area instead of of those unsightly lasso mistakes. but this will be harder if you want to do cool body overlaps.

Back