• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

How can I send back partial WU results?

eblamo

n00b
Joined
Oct 13, 2004
Messages
10
Anyone know how to send back partially worked WUs? I don't want my work to go to waste but I won't be able to finish a WU on a machine
 
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe that you can do that. Not positive on that one though. I thought it only sent partial units when your core crashed.
 
If the wu screws up due to a failure it will send partial results. Other then that it must finish in order to send the results. The partial credit for a failure is a "gift" to the folder. Unfinished WU's are of no value as they are, unfinished.

If on the other hand you have another machine you can copy the whole set of files over to that machine and finish it there. If your going to run it as a second copy and run it at the same time then add -local to your command line.
 
Back
Top