• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

How can I overclock my board?

InorganicMatter

[H]F Junkie
Joined
Oct 19, 2004
Messages
15,461
My board is a "genuine Intel" board. As such, there are no overclocking controls in my BIOS (I KNEW I should have gone with ASUS...). Anyways, I have one of the Northwood 2.6GHz processors (the kind that overclock like a beast). Is there ANY way I can squeeze a few more MHz out of my processor even though there are no settings in my BIOS? I've seen how on the nForce boards they come with a desktop overclocking app, but there doesn't seem to be one for Intel. Help?
 
Back
Top