How Can I overclock my ATI X800 XT Pci Express card

Trancify

Weaksauce
Hey whats up guys. I was wondering if you guys can help me out with this. I have the ATI tool. I just want to know, what core and memory should i change it to. I am new at this. I was hoping, if you tell me step by step instruction. I would really appreciate your help. Thanks

If you have ATI Tool, just first hit the "Find Max Core" button, run that for around 1hour and mark the core speed it found then return it back to the default speed.
Then hit the "Find Max Memory" button and do the same.

Once you have both max speeds found, you can set the core and memory to those speeds (I usually go down about 15mhz on each just to be safe).

You can also set it up so it will go to those OC speeds only when you go to 3D mode (games etc...)

Read the Help/FAQ for ATI Tool for more info

D.

which graphics card is it? let me know what you manage to get for core/memory with no artifacts

debaucher is right on the money, just be careful when finding the maximum core value; these cards tends to handle core OC a bit different than older generation cards. Just set ATI Tool to run at each clock for 30 minutes before going on; that should "force" the card to freeze up the second you hit instability, instead of it being random.

Back