How can i hide these LCD cables?

Damn... Im gonna put a DVI cable into this set... its gonna be way to big to fit these tiny tubes ;-/

not really good for this app. but they make a very thin ribon type cable that you cna put on your wall and paint/spackle over that is supposed to be invisible to the eye... saw it on techtv a year or two back... not sure if they are still around... just for everyones general knowledge of crap that is out there...

Lol, its better than what he has now and I doubt he is going to go so far as to paint his walls to hide some cables.

Well I tried finding pics of it but I couldn't (after about 10 mins looking).

I had some speaker wire running up my wall for small wall and ceiling mounted speakers I used so I went to Home Depot and bought this plastic conduit they sell for phone cords and such in offices. They had a kit for less then $10 that did the job for me and it looked really sweet. Sure Speaker cable is smaller than what your'e doing but they also sell the heavier duty stuff.

The only problem with I moved from the apartment it the sticky backside that stuck to the wall took the paint and top layer of the drywall off! Probably needed a nice spacle job but I was lucky and had a nice landlord that didn't mind throwing some spacle on it for me.

Get some stuff that screws into the wall :) easier to spacle a screw hole. But I think they sell the conduit that will be big enough for your video cables there and it looks pretty slick when you do it right.

Drill a hole, feed them up or down (whatever works) and then drill another near the input. Other wiring runs in teh walls, why can't your monitor's?

Make sure there's no insulation in the wall if you're gonna run the wires through it. Granted it's still possible with insulation back there, but it's a bitch.

panduit makes stuff that is sim to wiremold but its plastic and has double sided tape on the back... it also comes in various sizes and usually in 10' lengths.... it also open and snaps back together... http://www.panduit.com/products/browse.asp?classid=82 ... any electical supplier sells this stuff and i have even seen at at home depot... its easier to work with then wiremold because it goes up easier and since it opens it is easier to put more cables into... and you can cut it w/o a hacksaw :)

Back