How can I get the 3 red lights on my 360?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SC385

[H]ard|Gawd
I turned on my xbox last night and it has one red right and says E 74. Xbox support says it is a hardware failure but this particular failure is not covered by the extended warranty and mine ended, get this, 2 days ago!!! So how to do make it get the three red lights because I am not paying $100 to fix this piece of shit.

I'd suggest not asking how to do that here... the last few threads on similar subjects got locked because technically you're talking about how to defraud a company.

Depending on temperature, you may want to plug it in outside and leave it running if its hot enough in your area..i actually dont know if this will cause RROD though.

Did you try reseating the AV cable and switching the HD-DVD switch?

I'd suggest not asking how to do that here... the last few threads on similar subjects got locked because technically you're talking about how to defraud a company.

I may be defrauding them but I won't pay $100 to have my console fixed when every other hardware failure is covered but mine.

Depending on temperature, you may want to plug it in outside and leave it running if its hot enough in your area..i actually dont know if this will cause RROD though.

Not a bad idea but it's wet here at the moment.

Did you try reseating the AV cable and switching the HD-DVD switch?

I did. I also tried the composite cables and my vga cable. I think the gpu is dead. I did see some video artifacts last night when playing Tiger Woods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back