• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

How are wireless headsets these days?

they work great in terms of convenience, but if you're expecting amazing sound quality there are certainly better options. if you're not a serious audophile, the g930 would be fine.
 
Try the creative tactic 3d omega headset, I enjoyed it a lot more than the g930 and a few people I know made the switch.

With wireless youre not going for audiophile precision, and this headset makes movies and games sound more fun and not just because they overload the bass
 
Among wired headphones have a lot more options with good sound quality. Think for yourself, what is important to you.
 
I've got a Plantronics 995H and I would not recommend it. Not because the sound quality is poor, but because I broke it - snapped the plastic - far too easily.

ETA I definitely recommend wireless headphones for being much less hassle. I've got too many cables around my desk to start with.
 
Back
Top