• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

How are these games

bruins004

Weaksauce
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
119
Ok so I was looking around for new games to play (mostly single player).
Yesterday I got PREY ($20), Beyond Good and Evil($12) and SIN:Episode 1($8) all for under $40.

I was looking at these games as well since they are all under $10 which rocks
1. The Godfather
2. The Suffering: Ties that Bind
3. SWAT 4
4. The Matrix: Path of Neo
5. Forgotten Realms: Demon Stone
6. Obscure (like Resident Evil)
7. Prince of Persia : Sands of Time
8. Prince of Persia: Warrior Within
9. Prince of Persia: The two thrones

Do any of you have feedback or if I should get these or not
 
Grab Godfather if you enjoy a more story focused version of GTA with a mob feel. I really enjoyed it when I played through it on the PC.

SWAT 4 is an awesome game if you have any fun with Rainbow 6 style titles.

Suffering: The Ties that Bind was too buggy for me to play. I had to call their tech support because various scripts wouldn't work, but they may have released a patch since then.

Matrix: Path of Neo was terrible. Buggy, and terrible.
 
I played both The Suffering and its sequel, the Ties That Bind. They were very creepy with a cool psycho/supernatural storyline. The graphics are a little dated, but both games were fun to play. I didn't have bug problems with either game.
 
Matrix was simply atrocious. I've only heard good things about The Godfather but I haven't played it.
 
Was Enter the Matrix better than the Path of Neo?

If you had to pick 2 from the list which ones would it be?
 
Was Enter the Matrix better than the Path of Neo?

If you had to pick 2 from the list which ones would it be?

Pick up 1, 3, and 7. Grab 8 and 9 if you decide you enjoy the gameplay of 7 :D

In the end it depends on your gameplay type favorites. Any of those three would be good choices.
 
I honestly LOVED The Godfather, having played it through 3 or 4 times. Path of Neo was also good, but a game designed for the console, not the PC. That is, of course, unless you value your mouse and keyboard, which will take a severe beating under the non-changeable control scheme of this game.
 
I honestly LOVED The Godfather, having played it through 3 or 4 times. Path of Neo was also good, but a game designed for the console, not the PC. That is, of course, unless you value your mouse and keyboard, which will take a severe beating under the non-changeable control scheme of this game.

Yea I am prob. not going to get the Matrix.
But I do have a USB playstation like control for the computer. :)
 
Ok so I was looking around for new games to play (mostly single player).
Yesterday I got PREY ($20), Beyond Good and Evil($12) and SIN:Episode 1($8) all for under $40.

I was looking at these games as well since they are all under $10 which rocks
1. The Godfather
2. The Suffering: Ties that Bind
3. SWAT 4
4. The Matrix: Path of Neo
5. Forgotten Realms: Demon Stone
6. Obscure (like Resident Evil)
7. Prince of Persia : Sands of Time
8. Prince of Persia: Warrior Within
9. Prince of Persia: The two thrones

Do any of you have feedback or if I should get these or not

1. I have not played it.
2. Pretty cool. Silent-hill artistic themes, but a faster-paced action atmosphere.
3. Swat 4. It was ok, but you quickly find problems with gameplay and AI, particularly in multiplayer. It needed polish, some patching may have cleared some issues, but core gameplay balance lacked practical incentive for following proper procedure too often.
4. Sucked. Both in terms of gameplay and general quality.
5. I have not played it.
6. Never even heard of it.
7. Pretty decent. I liked it overall.
8. More emphasis on combat, but still somewhat repetitive. Emo-angsty theme wore thin. Still, close enough to 7 to be enjoyable.
9. I have not played it.
 
Back
Top