• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

How are these cooling products?

bruins004

Weaksauce
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
119
So i am looking for small way to improve cooling in my NZXT Nemesis Elite Case
Right now I have 3 120mm fans.
These fans locations are:
1 in front bottom (right in front of HD Cage)
1 in side window panel, blowing on GPU and CPU
1 in back as an exhaust

I also have the Apack Zerotherm BTF90 heatsink for my CPU.

So I was looking around and I figured it would help to have a fan near the mid front of my case and I found this, the Scythe Kama Bay ( http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835185019 )

I also, figured that near the bottom of my case near my video card would help as well and I found this ( http://www.xoxide.com/thermaltake-tmg-sl1.html ).

Also, I am going to get an OCZ XTC Memory Cooler for my Firestix

Thanks for the help
 
The PCI fan is OOS (because it's the best one on the market).

That Kama Bay drive cooler is really nice though.
 
Back
Top