How about you?

Hi Guys,

Don't know if this has been discussed before so, if it has, my apologies in advance. I've run into a problem I've never faced before and wondered if any of you have had the same experience? I downloaded free trial version of a program called My Speed PC. After trying it I decided it wasn't worth the price they were asking so I tried removing it using their own unistall and it failed. Also tried removing it using Windows XP add / remove programs and failed again. Has anyone out there had there run into this problem and if so, were you able to resolve it?

Many thanks in advance,

Delete the folder and delete the entries in the registry. If you are not comfortable with manually going through the registry, try CCleaner to get rid of those entries.

Did both things. Deleted folders and registry entries and it's still there! Totally baffled, I've never run into this before!

Try RegScrubXP?

Ace Utilities has a nice registry tool. It isn't free, but maybe there's a trial.

Have you rebooted yet? I would try that next. Sometimes Windows in finicky about that and reboots take care of changes.

Back