3. Give it to the girl as a present
4. PROFIT! ;)

:D :D :D
Proper form:

1. Find a girl that loves kittens
2. Refinish and give to the girl
3. ?????
4. Profit!!!

Yes - I _am_ the slashdot-joke-police...

dont tell me you guys are just learning about this case now
the thing is years old

SLEDGE HAMMER. ACID BATH. CHAIN SAW. BOILING ASPHALT.

ok, i'm out of two-word ways to mod this.

Originally posted by codeflux
SLEDGE HAMMER. ACID BATH. CHAIN SAW. BOILING ASPHALT.

ok, i'm out of two-word ways to mod this.

here's some more:

machine gun
road grader
sledge hammer
high explosives (FUN!!!)

one word:
steamroller
tank
truck

...you get the idea.

I would get it for a child or something like that... That plastic looks nicer than that i see on a lot of cases around here....:rolleyes:

I have some awesome mod ideas for that case! It would look better with an evil black cat with a crazy angry look in its eye with tons of blood all over it. You get the point. If I had the skill, I would do all these things. Destroying it would be a HUGE waste. Why the hell would anybody do that? Just think of the modding possibilities.:)

My girlfriend would find it cute, and i woudln't mind fixing one up for her but it's definatly not worth $44 for the damn thing, i'd probably pay $15 and then another $25 for paint and supplies to make it look better

come on...no one wants to put a strap on it and take it to lan parties???:D

Wow... I think that's the best premod I've ever seen...

Then again, I've seen a lot of premods... it's definitely the best premod I've ever seen.

If it was cheap enough, I'd buy one and really use it...just for the pure shock value. No one would possibly expect that, and I can pretty much gaurentee it'd be unique to most people.

sad thing is I know a guy who might do that sort of thing...:(

haha that really is sad... maybe for the ultimate hello-kitty fan, but why would anyone want to put valuable hardware in that?

Hmmm, worse than the Penguin-shaped case... which can be used for Linux machines at least, despite it's cuteness. :D

But for kids/extremist cat lovers (I love cats myself, but not to that extent!), why not?

Originally posted by Biggie
come on...no one wants to put a strap on it and take it to lan parties???:D

dude, I want to snuggle up with at night.

Hell I think its cute, put a strap on it and go to some LAN parties- who would think to look at the little kitty for such a beast?! mwhaaaahahah!
Anyways anyone have a link for the penguin case?

What a second here. What kind of "strap on" are we talking about here? :D

Seriously though, I would take that thing to a LAN and let people talke shit so that I can proceed to whoop their asses in every game possible and if they persist, then I will take matters into my own hands :) I bet all the guys would be like "cool case man" b/c Im not a puny(sp?) guy.

A domo case would ROCK! I am actually surprised we haven't seen one yet... there has been a Furby case, a Snuggle Bear case, even a Mickey case... but no Domo.

Originally posted by mungbean
This could be modded to look like Domo-kun!

Alright, where in the heck do you all come up with this stuff! *LOL* I had never heard of that and did a google on it. Thats hillarious. Man I get exposed (get your mind out of the gutter) to all kinds of neato things here. hehe :)

Thanks

Originally posted by Biggie
is this [H]ard enough for ya'lls[/B][/QUOTE] [img]http://flecom.net/funny/flame.jpg[/img]

Y'know with a little creativity and some time I bet you could mod that to look like garfeild. Then it would be L337.

Back