***All prices include shipping***All offers considered***
Wanting to buy the following:
1GB of DDR PC2700 RAM for a Mac Mini. Must be Mac compatible,
For trade/sale (I will make up trade differences in cash):
2 60mm blue LED fans. These fans work, but I no longer need them. Have thick metal casing on them, so will not fit in tight spaces. Cool well (as fans are wont to do). LED 60mm fans are hard to find, so this could work out well for someone. Also seems possible, just from looking at their construction, that you might be able to solder different LEDs on them. $15 for both, $9 each.
1 80mm tri-color LED fan. $5.
Silver Lian-Li 3.5" to 5.25" converter. Fun for the whole family. Totally unused and without blemish. $18.
Random box of crap. Will contain speakers, old mouse, old optical drive, 64MB 200 pin SO-DIMM DDR266, and some other fun stuff. Opening it will be like russian roulette, but without the blood. $10.
256MB 200 pin SO-DIMM DDR266. Working pull from laptop (ACER). I upgraded to a GB, so I no longer need this. $20.
That's it for now, but expect more soon. I'm flexible on prices, so we can discuss lower offers/combos/deals. More pictures on request. Everything is as is, but I won't screw anybody.
Pertinent Info:
Paypal preferred, but money is money. blaircitronATyahoo.com.
You can find me on ebay under the name foxandhoundcomputing
Im on heat under hound.
Now for contact:
E-mail: bcitronATbu.edu
Thanks for looking, and bumpity bump?
Wanting to buy the following:
1GB of DDR PC2700 RAM for a Mac Mini. Must be Mac compatible,
For trade/sale (I will make up trade differences in cash):
2 60mm blue LED fans. These fans work, but I no longer need them. Have thick metal casing on them, so will not fit in tight spaces. Cool well (as fans are wont to do). LED 60mm fans are hard to find, so this could work out well for someone. Also seems possible, just from looking at their construction, that you might be able to solder different LEDs on them. $15 for both, $9 each.
1 80mm tri-color LED fan. $5.
Silver Lian-Li 3.5" to 5.25" converter. Fun for the whole family. Totally unused and without blemish. $18.
Random box of crap. Will contain speakers, old mouse, old optical drive, 64MB 200 pin SO-DIMM DDR266, and some other fun stuff. Opening it will be like russian roulette, but without the blood. $10.
256MB 200 pin SO-DIMM DDR266. Working pull from laptop (ACER). I upgraded to a GB, so I no longer need this. $20.
That's it for now, but expect more soon. I'm flexible on prices, so we can discuss lower offers/combos/deals. More pictures on request. Everything is as is, but I won't screw anybody.
Pertinent Info:
Paypal preferred, but money is money. blaircitronATyahoo.com.
You can find me on ebay under the name foxandhoundcomputing
Im on heat under hound.
Now for contact:
E-mail: bcitronATbu.edu
Thanks for looking, and bumpity bump?